Subject: [Leica] Trying to open the back on my m6
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Apr 29 06:59:15 2004

You're not fondling it nearly enough.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jls=runbox.com@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jls=runbox.com@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Cassidy
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:46 AM
To: 'lug@leica-users.org'

So, the other day, I'm cleaning up some camera stuff off of tables and
whatnot and under a pile of papers, there's my m6. "wow" I think, "I love
this camera. Maybe I'll put some film in it". So I yank up on the rewind
knob and the back doesn't pop open. I yank upwards on the rewind knob again,
and the back doesn't open. I scratch my head, look along the side to see if
there's a lever I've forgotten about that makes the back pop open. Then, I
notice that there's no hinge on the other side for the back to even pop
open. "wtf", I think, "I must have gotten the back open before, because I've
taken pictures with it."

It was a few minutes before I remembered to look on the bottom of the
camera.

Sheesh. At least I wasn't trying to ram a CF card into it....

Kc