Subject: [Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR)
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Apr 29 00:28:52 2004

I've always been very satisfied with fast films (neg) and scans. Maybe our
tolerance levels for grain are different? I don't mind seeing it in
stretches of sky or some other midtone.

I've had the scans printed out (Fuji Frontier labs) to large prints and
they hold up well.

I usually use Fuji Press 400 or 800 (same as Superia and X-tra).

Daniel