Subject: [Leica] RE: Sunday morning walk around
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Apr 28 21:43:29 2004

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004 Felix Lopez de Maturana thoughtfully wrote:

>>I was, again, in a walk around with my camera, yesterday morning,
>>shooting the people I met. Here are some samples that I'm pleased of
>>sharing with you. Any comment is sincerely welcome.
>
>>It's paragraphs like these that will get us all flagged as members of a
>>terrorist cell so we get strip searched at airports and they x-ray all our
>>film until it melts!
>

>Well this is just enough for me. Goodbye Sirs! In the future I'll "take
>photographies" but in other list where the word amity may have another
>significance.
>
>Best regards
>
>Felix

Felix, I apologize for my posting that you mis-interpreted as an attack. I
attempted to indicate that a perhaps feeble form of humor was involved by
adding the <grin> after my comments instead of using an "emoticon" of :-)
because I thought it was precise and explicit.

I naively assume that people who can write a posting in English would
understand what I wrote. As Brian Reid pointed out I was incorrect.

Once again, I apologize for my imprecise language and my mis-understanding
regarding the international use of language.

I have been away from the net for the past couple of days or I would have
responded immediately.

Adam Bridge