Subject: [Leica] Ruby in the morning. Alfredo in the afternoon.
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Wed Apr 28 20:24:37 2004

We had a long discussion a few weeks ago about Alfredo's. I never had
the money to buy a Leica back then (I was in college), just a pawned
Nikkormat (bought overseas in a PX ) from a pawnshop on Victory Drive
in Columbus GA (near Fort Benning). For some reason there were a lot
of cameras coming from the "Far East" in the early 70's......

I wish that I could find a camera shop now that is even half as
idiosyncratic as Alfredo's was in the 70's.

Allen