Subject: [Leica] Collapsible Summicron 50/2
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Apr 28 18:42:04 2004

My only equipment standard is that the equipment be better than I. I
have a number of briefcases, satchels, and bags that do fine with an M6
or Hexar RF sized body and a collapsible lens. Thus, I've taken a liking
to them. One of the other fellows on the LUG offered to sell me his
collapsible summicron, and I took him up on it!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA