Subject: [Leica] XTOL
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Apr 28 08:16:25 2004

I've only emptied those things. Never thought about filling them up again.

How do you get Xtol in there? You must have a different kind of spout.

I can never get all the wine out. Now we don't even try. We take out the
bladder and put it in the freezer. Then when we want some wine for
cooking, we pull one of them out and using the dregs for cooking.

Daniel