Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of (parking tickets)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 12:52:37 2004

Nathan,
In New Orleans, my friend  Billy Holliday, a comedian and actor  by trade,
lived in the French Quarter.  He always tried to park in  front of his house,
and constantly got ticketed for it.  At one point,  he had to go to court over
some one hundred plus unpaid parking tickets.   He came home that day and
parked in front of the apartment, and then took the  winshield wipers off his car.
The Parking Warden came by, and asked him,  "Where do you expect me to put
the parking tickets?"  Billy replied, "I'll  tell you where to put them!"
SonC
In a message dated 4/27/2004 2:35:12 PM Central Standard Time,