Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Tue Apr 27 08:05:21 2004

Jeff,

I always categorize criticism into opinions of personal taste and opinions of technical taste and then suggestions that actually may improve the image.  The last one is the lease common.  Opinions are great but must one must be careful not to deconsecrate the artists work.  Criticism properly used should elevate and accentuate the artist's vision.  Else it is just a power trip.  Don't let someone's misguided power fantasy deny the rest of us your fine photography.

Chris Saganich