Subject: [Leica] Re: Hey, we're having some fun now!
From: P2CON at aol.com (P2CON@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 17:45:55 2004

In a message dated 4/26/2004 4:26:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:
Hm. Good point. The scoring thing just came with the software, so I turned it
on. What do others think? Should I leave the scoring enabled, or turn it off?
Brian,

I say leave it on, anyone that doesn't want to score someone's pics can
abstain from voting.
I have yet to post anything, but when I do it might be nice to know what
others think of it. Even 1's and 2's can be beneficial to the shooter though might
not make him or her feel good.

Regards, Paul Connet