Subject: [Leica] OT - selecting a (gasp!) digital camera
From: chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Apr 26 11:36:38 2004

Oliver said the following on 4/23/2004 7:01 PM:
The D2 is about 20 times more than
I'm willing to spend. I handled one at a recent Leica Day and disliked
it instantly.
I did the same, and had the same reaction, much to my relief :-)
My problem was the viewfinder. Reminded me too much of my video camera,
which I never use. The rep quite accurately pointed out that the lens
was far too large for an optical viewfinder -- it would would intrude.
--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net