Subject: [Leica] The sad state of leica cameras
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 07:36:17 2004

Saw a whole bunch of Ferrrari's on the streets of Scottsdale, AZ a few
weeks ago.  Our fellow LUGer Steve lives in a pretty ritzy neighborhood.
;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>            |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           04/26/2004 08:52 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
  |       To:       "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>                               |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] The sad state of leica cameras                              |