Subject: [Leica] R7 film advance crank question
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Fri Apr 23 06:27:34 2004

The film advance lever on my R7 moves easily, smooth and tight when there is
no film in the camera.
However, when there is film in the camera, there is just slightly greater
than expected resistance, and the end of the stroke feels a bit 'mushy' (for
lack of a better word).  It has been this way since I bought it a year ago.

CLA costs $220, so I thought I would ask if this is typically before
shipping it off.
Maybe I am being too judgmental as my only comparison is to my M7 advance
lever.

Eric