Subject: [Leica] Half frame M 4-2
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu Apr 22 11:20:43 2004

I have once bid on a private auction which I won after
being bid up above my highest bid then having the
higher bid cancelled. I accepted the sale, I was happy
with the price, but always was suspicious that
something suspicious had taken place but had no way to
check. I have never bid on a private auction since and
willnot.
This auction was held by a dealer with plenty of
feedback and all his auctions were private.
Frank
#
--- "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
wrote: > I believe those auctions for so-called rare
items by

http://corsopolaris.net/supercameras/half/halformat1s.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30030&item=3810677016