Subject: [Leica] Flash for M2
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Wed Apr 21 08:51:44 2004

>I would like to get the group opinions on the best
>flash (as in the most powerful) and the best size ( as
>in the smallest).

The Leica SF-20 is excellent of course, and if you get a later M or R
series, you can continue to use it.

A lot of photogs like the Nikon SB-30 with their Leicas. I went
through the same decision tree process and made myself a chart of the
differences:

http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/LeicaM7.html

(scroll all the way down past the camera)

I ended up getting an SF-20 but if I had an M3, I might get an SB-30 instead.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from reciprocityfactor at yahoo.com (B. Haas) ([Leica] Flash for M2)