Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: PetersonAG at NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL (Peterson Arthur G NSSC)
Date: Mon Apr 19 11:01:05 2004

That's just the market, no?  Your "problem" would seem to be not with
Starbucks, but with the taste of all of those coffee consumers who flocked
to it, rather than patronizing "every local shop that served a good cup of
coffee."  But if Starbucks didn't win the competitive coffee wars by its
quality, how did it win?  Certainly not by virtue of low prices!   :)

Art Peterson
Alexandria, Virginia