Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: Gary at Marklund.com (Gary Marklund)
Date: Sun Apr 18 15:13:56 2004

On Sunday April 18 2004 14:40, Marc James Small wrote:

> Similarly, I do not populate high-end coffee shops (primarily as they do
> not allow smoking) but I do purchase high-end coffee for my office.
>
> I am not tempted by Starbucks, as there are no such stores locally.  But
> there are outlets such as Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million locally, and,
> thus, I buy at Rams Head, my local store of choice.

Marc,

If you like good coffee, I would like to suggest you try some Peets from the
Bay Area. They sell over the web at www.peets.com. My personal preference is
for the dark roasts, French, Italian or Viennese. The Dark French is my roast
of choice.

Gary

Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)