Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Apr 18 15:13:50 2004

At 04:00 PM 4/18/04 -0500, Matthew Powell wrote:
>In the Bush-era economy, "find[ing] another job" is easier said than
>done.

I do not know about your area but, nationally, there is a huge vacuum for
jobs.  Here in Roanoke, Virignia, the local (and VERY left-wing) newspaper
has recently started giving away the jobs section of the classified ads, so
great are the gaps in employment.  The economy is booming and jobs are
everywhere.

And, in the end, if you are working for a company which you absolutely
hate, then quit and take a job flipping hamburgers at MacDonald's.  It has
been years since I have been in a fast-food joint without a "Help Wanted"
sign on the wall.

Say what you will, but there are jobs a-wash in the US at the present time.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)