Subject: [Leica] starbucks proves that America works?
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 18 15:10:28 2004

Actually, I almost never frequent chains.  When traveling I much prefer
to ask around what is good.  Most times it works out quite well.

For example, the Blue Moon Caf? in Grand Island, Nebraska, has excellent
coffee and runs a very nice restaurant as well.

But...when you are in the middle of nowhere USA and you just want a
clean bathroom and something to drink then a known quantity saves time.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com