Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 18 12:36:21 2004

We are perhaps second to Seattle for coffeeshops in the Bohemian (or "hip")
areas of town. Chris Williams lives in the part of town that has been named
the hippest neighborhood in the USA (I think it's a stretch), but my 'hood
has more coffee shops. And we even have a Starbucks.

Next week's assignment...the coffee shops of the Irish Channel!

Jeffery