Subject: [Leica] The Wall
From: bandregg at loopback.net (Bryan C. Andregg)
Date: Sat Apr 17 06:11:48 2004

On Apr 16, 2004, at 5:25 PM, Sam wrote:

> Does anyone know if names were left off the Wall? With so many names,
> some must have been inadvertently left off and I'm curious how it was
> rectified.

I'm not going to say that no names where left off the wall, but the
wall list does include the names of the missing. So presumably if there
is a list of people who went over and a list of people who came back it
should be pretty close to accurate.

--
Bryan C. Andregg
<bandregg@loopback.net>			http://www.loopback.net/photo/