Subject: [Leica] PAW sort of
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Fri Apr 16 18:36:17 2004

Who knows :-) but it begs the question: did B.D. capture the decisive
moment, or would the decisive moment be when the drip just ever so slightly
leave the watering can? :-) Oh, if only he has one of those blast it at
40FPS digi-wonder! :-)

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW sort of)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] PAW sort of)