Subject: [Leica] The Wall, Ted Grants message, and names
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Fri Apr 16 14:25:54 2004

Even more so with Viet Nam in that its participants were badly treated
when they returned. We as a country made a mistake. We asked young men
to go fight a not very wise war, and when they returned (if they did) we
treated them as if they had done something terribly wrong. A monument
reminds us that we were wrong. It's a way showing our acceptance.

Sam S