Subject: [Leica] on Eric's wanting "the best portrait glass"
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 16:25:10 2004

    Eric wants sharp portraits and Feli says there's such a thing as too
sharp.
Here's my story:
    Years ago, when I used a Rolleiflex, my lady boss asked me to take a
passport photo, which I did, and handed her the final 2x2 prints. She took one
look and tossed the prints  aside and stalked off. I looked at the prints to see
what she saw and there it was -- her mustache. I never even noticed because I
had worked for her for so long and we were good friends.
     After that I always used a soft filter in photographing women over 18 --
bob cole

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] on Eric's wanting "the best portrait glass")
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] on Eric's wanting "the best portrait glass")