Subject: [Leica] R 90mm Elmarit's.. Now: upgrade
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Wed Apr 14 11:06:38 2004

I really only use my R7 for portrait work, and I am thinking I will sell
some equipment to try to buy the best 'portrait glass' I can manage.

I am debating between the 80 'lux, the 90SAA and the 100 apo macro -- WTB
post to come..

Eric

PS. Mark, before you chastise me, I am sure the 90 elmarit is indeed a fine
performer.
I am just willing to upgrade.