Subject: [Leica] The Mother of all Leica Seminars. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 12 11:56:12 2004

 THE MOTHER OF ALL LEICA SEMINARS!

The 2004 LEICA Park Square Camera & Photo Seminar will be the "Mother of all
Leica Seminars!" This is the only one like it over a three day period loaded
with Leica gear, great people and the fun of learning while using all types
of Leica equipment at your pleasure. Digital and film.

A number of you folks are already signed on for the 2004 Leica Seminar to be
held October 14-17, 2004 at a new location, the Sheraton Hyannis Resort in
Hyannis, Mass. on Cape Cod.

The good fortune for late comers is there's a small allotment of extra rooms
released due to the demand of the final year of this extraordinary gathering
of like minded Leica photographic people.

After many years as an institution of learning photography this will be the
final Leica seminar given by Park Square Camera and Photo, Boston. So if you
wish to attend this seminar for old and new photographers alike who wish to
have one last blast of great learning, fun and Leica camaraderie come on
along! Numbers are definitely limited so I suggest you not sit around
wondering what to do in October! Get with the programme you won't regret it!
:-)

This will be the one you'll talk about for a very long time, so come on
along I'll be there as I wouldn't miss it for the world! ;-) Neither will
many others whose names you know on the screen, but not yet had the face to
face or warm hearted handshake of greeting.

Seminar information.. http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm

Ted Grant

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] London tea)