Subject: [Leica] Black vs. Chrome lens quality
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Apr 12 09:11:32 2004

Old chrome lenses from the sixties and older probably were. I have had
no problems with any of my newer lenses... well I dropped my 35 Lux
Asph once ? that could hardly be considered the lenses fault though.
All my older "better constructed" lenses have required CLAs.

John Collier

Message from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] London tea)
Message from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] Black vs. Chrome lens quality)