Subject: [Leica] London tea
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon Apr 12 07:24:12 2004

I found that one interesting as well...my Francophile wife (who resided
in France for awhile) made me aware of that custom during several trips
to Paris.  Its good to get out and see the world and learn about those
different customs.  In the eastern NC area where I'm from, the tea is
made sweet and in all the barbeque, seafood, and mom/pop type
restaurants, it comes to you in a glass and your table gets its own
pitcher so you can drink as much as you want.  My urologist informed me
many years ago that my liking so much iced tea may have contributed to
the multiple kidney stones I've had over the years.

Robert