Subject: [Leica] a new one
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 11 16:35:48 2004

Until this thread, I didn't realize that tobacco production had died
down as much has it has. Several years ago, I read that the US tobacco
growers were simply going to export most of it to China (whose
inhabitants seem to have a genetic composition that allows them to smoke
heavily and still live to the ripe old age of 90).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA