Subject: [Leica] New TriX + HC110
From: erictung22 at netvigator.com (eric (netvigator))
Date: Sat Apr 10 00:40:26 2004

Hi,
Perhaps I should not post this question in this group, but I thought you all
should encounter the same problem as I got.  I've two film rolls (400TX -
EI320) to be developed in HC110 (B).   However, I'm quite confused about the
development times (3 3/4 mins) mentioned in the packages while the Kodak
mentions better not to develop film in less than 5 mins. Also
digitalthruth.com suggests to use 6 mins. for EI400.

Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks!
Eric

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New TriX + HC110)