Subject: [Leica] SF20 Question
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Apr 9 09:24:40 2004

>Hi,
>I just got my SF20 flashgun yesterday.  When I use it in TTL mode, do I need
>to take care about the exposure indicator in the viewfinder while I set 1/50
>sec. or less for shutter speed?

As long as you're underexposing the ambient light, the SF-20 will
make up and expose correctly.

If you're at the "right" exposure, you'll get a nice fill-effect. I
use this a lot, especially with the SF-20 dialed down 1 or 2 stops.

If you're over-exposing (i.e., 1/30 sec @ f/2 outdoors), then you'll
have overexposed film.

So the only caveat is to make sure you're not overexposing!

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from erictung22 at netvigator.com (eric (netvigator)) ([Leica] SF20 Question)