Subject: [Leica] Did I screw up?
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu Apr 8 23:28:24 2004

The answer to this one really depends on how quickly you are going to
use it. I am not an expert by any means on T-max dev but you will
probably be OK for up to about 4 weeks, and after that I would not risk
it. Others may have more experience but I have always compared the cost
of wasted developer with the value of ruined shots.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com