Subject: [Leica] film choice
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue Apr 6 13:11:50 2004

My favourite was always Fuji Neopan 400, seconded by Tri-X, but latterly
I switched to Kodak Tmax 400CN (or Portra 400BW) because then I could
get it processed almost anywhere and take it home as negatives without
worrying at all about airport x-ray machines, coupled with the added
bonus of seeing what I have as I go. Those days are gone now that I
shoot 100% digital and don't have to worry about such things! BTW, we
sell film over here in Europe, you don't have to bring it all with you
and some of the Agfa films are very worth exploring!

Regards

Gerry