Subject: [Leica] 35f1.4Asph, Nik28f1.4, 35f1.4non-Asph
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Apr 6 07:23:01 2004

I find a .72 pretty much useless for working with the 28 - remember that
I wear glasses. The .58 is THE body for the 28 - it gives you a bit of
air around the frame lines; not much, but just a bit - it's pretty
similar to the 35 in the .72. And the 35 on the .58 is a joy, because
there is some real space around the 35 mm framelines, giving you a much
better idea of what's in and what's out.....The .72 is the idea body for
any lens below 50 mm - and is actually pretty good for a 50.

B. D.