Subject: [Leica] Portfolio Review
From: luc at forcemajeure.qc.ca (Luc Bourgeois)
Date: Mon Apr 5 20:14:17 2004

Hi

I would keep it to one shot only of the same person (unless I'm
mistaken). Also, I don't get the saddle ;-), but that one might be a
bit out of context for the more traditional approach all the other
shots have. The weakest to me are:

http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitPortfolio/14_crw_8559p.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitPortfolio/16_crw_7249p.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitPortfolio/11_crw_8182.htm

The rest are all very good, if some of them too contrasty on this
monitor. The best for me, because of its warm vibe and casual, yet
strong composition, is the bearded guy.

Luc