Subject: [Leica] 11 out of 32
From: SonC at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon Apr 5 06:45:44 2004

One other thing, Lee.  I note several pictures posted in the last day,
and you chose to add to the posts regarding grits instead of bringing
photographic remarks to the breakfast table this morning.

Regards,
SonC  (cantakerous Lugger who does more posting about pictures than food)
http://www.sonc.com