Subject: [Leica] Rebel Insurgents Capture US Artillery Position Today
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 4 22:11:50 2004

I simply desaturated, and the added red back in midtones and  highlights.  I
like that better that the sepia action in Photoshop.
Thanks for the nice comment.
Sonny
---
In a message dated 4/4/2004 10:07:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dnr@horizon.bc.ca writes:

SonC  offered:

>http://www.sonc.com/rebel_insurgents.htm

Technically,  a well composed, well focused shot.  But somehow, Sonny, it
does not  inspire.

Now,

http://www.sonc.com/yanks_retreat.htm

is a  photo that stirs the emotions!  The sort of shot that any gallery or
museum would be proud to put on exhibit.

BTW: How did you get the  sepia tone in this one?

Keep up the good  work!

David.