Subject: [Leica] 35 Summilux...
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Apr 3 22:10:50 2004

Whilst I have no direct experience of either lens, in reality I doubt if
you will see any difference in the work you are doing with it. However,
you may perceive one as you will always feel that it is an inferior
lens, and will therefore probably never be happy with it. I would stick
where you are.

Gerry