Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Apr 3 09:12:08 2004

For all those ranting and raving about the way the airlines inspect you and
your carry ones......  What would you feel like if they did not check
anything, and your wife/daughter/girlfriend/son was on a flight that got
bombed?  Those ( expletive deleted) inspections prevent some level of moron
from creating chaos.  Deal with the delays and inconvenience.. the
alternatives are not good.

BTW, I do believe that our security measures are still not up to snuff, and
in fact focus on the wrong details.  I thinks the US should spend more time
understanding and invoking the procedures used by the Israelis.  They seem
to have a good handle on the real issues of threat deterrent.

Ted... it is a shame that your cameras may have been damaged.  After the
whole mess clears, tell us what the TSA has to say, and if they actually
offer to pay for the damages.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?)