Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you? - now US travel
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Apr 3 03:33:50 2004

Frank, CC, Gerry and other non-US residents,

The best that you can do to help with this sorry
state of affairs is to not come to the US unless
absolutely necessary; make sure you write letters
to your travel agents, newspapers, etc. and
publish this as much as possible.

If enough of you do this, tourism revenue in the US
will decline, and changes will happen.  Big Government
only listens to Big Business.  I'd like to see a wave
of cancellations of trips to US destinations, please.

- Phong

Don't come visit us, we'll come visit you