Subject: [Leica] Kodak B&W 400 film
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Mar 31 04:30:27 2004

Peter,
The film you were given is indeed a consumer version.  It will show more
contrast and have a larger "grain" structure than the other films you
have been using.  The good news is that it is now discontinued in favor
of the new emulsion which is almost like what you are used to.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com