Subject: [Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:54:14 2004

Gregory Rubenstein wrote:

> Group:
>
> Will soon buy an M 135 mm and would like users'
> opinions/comments/anecdotes/cautions about the 3.4 APO and old glass
> (such as the 2.8).

Hi Gregory,

I have the tele-elmar and a R 135 which is optical the same as the
latest M version. Both are very good lensens, the tele-elmar is better
and of course much smaller and lighter. Both lenses are not very popular
and therefore can be bought for a bargain.
However, if I had the money to buy the new apo, I wouldn't hesitate for
a second. I trust Erwin test's and if he says the apo is way better than
the older glass I believe him and go for it.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema