Subject: [Leica] PAW - Adam's Week 13
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Mar 27 22:21:54 2004

Here's my PAW photo for this week. It was actually shot back on the 11th of
March in Tempe at a little park along the Salt River? I wasn't sure how long the
light was going to last so I was rushing as fast as my poor knees would take me,
down to the waterfront. I stopped before I got to the water and shot this.

A great huge thunderstorm was blowing around to the north but the light was
streaming in under the clouds.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk13-Thunderstorm-TempeAZ.jpg>

M6ttl, Sumicron 35mm on TriX @ 400 in XTOL 1:3 @ 20C

Comments are most welcome.