Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong 7's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Mar 27 14:59:12 2004

Hi Luggers,
Saw the strangest thing at the 7's. One of the accredited
photographers, (you know - with the press vest on) was using a Leica R9
with an extender and what I think was a 100mm APO. He was also carrying
a digilux 2 and had a billingham bag slung over his shoulder. I wonder
who on earth he could be? He was surrounded of course by Canon and
Nikon digital SLR toting photogs all loaded with bazooka sized
telephoto zoom lens. The 7's second day was great - Canada played an
elegant passing game and beat Fiji - a team which has been a perennial
7's winner. Pictures - later - I'm out the door again for the Sunday
finals.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Hong Kong 7's)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Hong Kong 7's)