Subject: [Leica] QM II photos
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 22:19:54 2004

My first experience in England was to visit Southampton; our ship docked
there.  The year was 1958, I was 13, and it was a stop as we were going to  join
my father who was stationed in Germany.  We would be posted at  Wetzlar, as it
happens.   I mostly remember some pretty girls, and  that when we had an
afternoon tea, the shop had no soft drinks, and I had an  orange squash to drink
with my biscuits.
Sonny
In a message dated 3/26/2004 9:51:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,