Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 news
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Fri Mar 26 16:55:41 2004

Hi Jerry, point is, just because Epson is "mass market" now, doesn't mean
it has to be forever and always be only mass market. Remember, even the
Epson printers come in exclusive expensive versions (9600, 7600) that you
don't see in your neighborhood Fry's!

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] More RD-1 news)
Message from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] More RD-1 news)