Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 news
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Mar 26 12:43:48 2004

Blows me out of the ballpark....Damn, for that price it better have a
full-size sensor and be....a Leica.:-)

Speaking of Leicas....Saw our Sal D last night at the Leica gallery for
the opening of the new Eugene Richards show and publication of The Fat
Baby, a truly amazing book...more about that later....Our Sal was one of
a cast of photo thousands, including, but not limited to, Sylvia Plachy,
Susan Meiselas, and on and on......