Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Mar 26 06:50:51 2004

Gene..... while you are in the Valley....   I
second the idea of Tempe Camera   and Lab on
University....in Tempe, PhotoMark   on McDowell in
Phoenix ,   and Collectible cameras on Northern in
  Phoenix for a great variety of older cameras....
also try to get up to Sedona...it's not far.   I
will be tied up with work...and on call,       so
I can't promise to be available....but please page
me at 602 250 0707. We will talk,   and see what's
happening........Steve