Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Mar 26 05:31:12 2004

Frank,

Could your finder have needed a cleaning? The mod is to put an extra
element next to the mask assembly. You get a better super-imposed image
and framelines. That is about it. Nothing that would affect the whole
viewfinder.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL)