Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: leicaman at sympatico.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Mar 25 13:38:20 2004

I hate to say I told you so, but when the M7 was announced, and perhaps
even before it was available in stores, there were rumours that a new
viewfinder was in the works and that early models of the M7 would not be
equiped with it.  I have distinct memories of conversations I had with my
local dealer about how someone would be nuts to buy one of the first run M7s.

I'm sure the archives have it all.

-dan c.

Message from msadat at kiakki.net (mehrdad) ([Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL)