Subject: Re: [Leica] My house gets remodeled and I am there with the Leica
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:02:52 -0500

as someone who a few years ago had a kitchen redone and extension
built onto his house, this image is most amusing:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-62318.html

our crew had some sort of clandestine arrangement about time, temperature,
light, precipitation, day of month, day of week, phase of moon that
determined whether they showed up or not.

- -rei

On Mar13 08:55, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> During the past couple of months we have had a major addition to the
> house going on: two extra rooms, an extra bathroom, closing of the
> kitchen etc. I was of course stalking the workers with my Leica, not as
> much as I would have liked, but since they worked from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
> on weekdays only, and I am in Spain half of the working week, my
> possibilities were somewhat limited. Anyway, I did manage to document
> part of the process, and the results can be seen here:
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/folder-6431.html
>
> Comments welcome as always.
>
> Nathan

- --